tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Sándor <develo...@erinors.com>
Subject svn problem
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:09:24 GMT
Hi,

I try to update my local tapestry copy and I get the following errors.
What should I do? Is this some bug or I should really create those dirs manually???

For example "...\context\admin' does not exist" is really true because it is a new folder
which does not have a local copy yet. But I thought that my SVN client will create it automatically.
I use subclipse as SVN client.

BR,
Norbi

svn: 'F:\Project\Tapestry\jakarta-tapestry\framework\src\test\org\apache\tapestry\link' does
not exist

svn: 'F:\Project\Tapestry\jakarta-tapestry\examples\Vlib\src\java\org\apache\tapestry\vlib\services'
does not exist

svn: 'F:\Project\Tapestry\jakarta-tapestry\examples\Vlib\src\context\admin' does not exist