tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "SuccessStories" by BryanLewis
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:12:44 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by BryanLewis:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/SuccessStories

  -- Henri Dupre

+ == Seafax.com ==
+
+ The site for [http://www.seafax.com] was developed using Oracle, Cayenne, and Tapestry 3
in 2005. It was converted from an older WebObjects 4.5 implementation and we were very happy
with the conversion to open-source Java platforms.  Tapestry and Cayenne were similar in concept
to WebObjects (making the learning curve minimal for us) but better implemented... easier
to develop, maintain and debug, faster and more portable.
+
+ The site is designed primarily for access by our clients and doesn't offer much information
to non-client visitors.  It provides credit reports, collection services and other information
on the seafood, meat and poultry industries.
+
+ -- Bryan Lewis
+