tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by KevinMenard
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 02:37:39 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by KevinMenard:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  Though not viewable to the public in general, tapestry is being used in a large hospital
medical records enterprise system. The intuitive design and reusable(not a buzzword, components
really are re-usable) nature of tapestry components has made deploying and fixing bugs in
our product easier than anything we have done thus far.

- The combination of tapesry & hivemind has made the framework the ideal choice for us.
Flexible configuration via hivemind (or Spring if you prefer) has made testing and quality
of code that much better.
+ The combination of tapestry & hivemind has made the framework the ideal choice for us.
Flexible configuration via hivemind (or Spring if you prefer) has made testing and quality
of code that much better.

  = Online seminar registration app at the Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Center
=

@@ -47, +47 @@

  http://www2.cpttm.org.mo/SeminarReg

+ = Servprise International, Inc. =
+
+ Tapestry 4.0 and Cayenne 1.2 are the key frameworks behind the Servprise Web site.  We've
used Tapestry 3 for internal projects in the past, but this app marks our first public use
of Tapestry.  Tapestry 4 helped us get the Web site out the door quickly and makes ongoing
modifications easy to manage.  Given that we enjoy an international market, we will be making
use of Tapestry's easy-to-use i18n support in the near future.
+
+ Servprise International makes products to service the enterprise IT market.  The aforementioned
Web site handles general business Web site tasks and dual functions as an e-commerce site.
 The use of Hivemind services allowed us to independently write and test shipping and payment
provider integration modules that we were able to easily wire into the Web app.  In summary,
the combo of Hivemind and Tapestry 4.0 was an all around win for us.
+
+ http://www.servprise.com/
+