tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Problem Hot Deploying Tapestry Application
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:50:16 GMT
I currently have a problem redeploying a tapestry web application in a
tomcat 5.5.12 web server.

If i deploy over an existing web application I get the following error

INFO: Missing application web.xml, using defaults only
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/openvpms]

When I stop the server and look at webapps/openvpms I notice that there
are several libraries that have not been deleted from WEB-INF/lib directory.

.
./WEB-INF
./WEB-INF/lib
./WEB-INF/lib/hivemind-1.1-rc-1.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/hivemind-lib-1.1-rc-1.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/openvpms-framework-0.2.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-4.0-beta-10.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-annotations-4.0-beta-10.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-contrib-4.0-beta-10.jar
./WEB-INF/lib/tapestry-spring-1.0-alpha.jar

Thinking that the jars were being locked I placed a context.xml file in
the META-INF directory with the following content

<Context docBase="openvpms" antiResourceLocking="true"
	antiJARLocking="true" />

Still no joy. I could not deploy over an the existing web applications.

Is anyone else experiencing such a problem?

cheers
</jima>