tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Westgate <n...@key-planning.co.jp>
Subject Re: For review
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:55:14 GMT
Hi Ron.

This has already been logged against LinkSubmit:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-339

Howard recently claimed a dupe of this bug, so it's possible the
required one line fix might make it into the next beta I suppose.
(I'm not using T4 yet though ...)

As far as T3 is concerned, Aslak is not correct about all submits
being affected by this. IIRC only LinkSubmit (in T3) uses a hidden
field in this way - which causes the bug. See LinkSubmitOrSpan:
http://www.tapestrycomponents.org/Tassel/app?service=external/ViewComponent&sp=SLinkSubmitOrSpan

I agree with Aslak that the hidden field should be able to be used
by other components if need be - not just an internal feature of
LinkSubmit alone.

Cheers,
Nick.