tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <leona...@dtqsoftware.com>
Subject Re: PageRedirectException in pageBeginRender or pageAttached
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:24:06 GMT
Henri Dupre wrote:
> I had a strange problem by throwing a PageRedirectException in a
> pageBeginRender method: the encoding of the redirected page was
> screwed up.
> But it seems to work well in pageAttached.
> So if PageRedirectException doesn't work correctly in pageBeginRender,
> maybe it should be banned? (throw an ApplicationException)

I think that usually it's better to fix the bug rather than ban legal
use of redirection.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-607

Still unsolved.. Mind Bridge wrote something about this getting ready by
the end of the week, 2 weeks ago, hehehe.
Need any help?

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
Director T├ęcnico