tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PageRedirectException in pageBeginRender or pageAttached
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:37:11 GMT
There is such a thing as creating a patch you know. Being ignored after
submitted a very acceptable patch and being ignored after submitting a bug
request are two very different things. I think with open source projects you
kind of have to either pay for it/fix it yourself/wait until it's fixed for
you. I know the first option is available by going to
tapestrysupport.com<http://tapestrysupport.com>;)

If you've got something to contribute I think patches always help. (of
course I'm one to talk...)

jesse