tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PageRedirectException in pageBeginRender or pageAttached
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:23:16 GMT
Hmmmm...I think patching tapestry locally is a horrible idea, but maybe if
you just ~have~ to have something in there it could be done in a pinch...

Of course no one has mentioned that I'm sure 80-90% of the patches submitted
probably either aren't up to snuff with the rest of the code or don't fit
into the frameworks current/future goals.

It does look like tapestry needs at least one more committer though. Someone
to take care of some of those mean bug submissions everyone keeps posting
when others are too busy. Hmmm...Who could we find to do that? hmmmmmm...Who
has a lot of code readily available to examine and determine coding style
and trustabiltity of source? hmmmm..oh well, i don't know anyone like that.