tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Sándor <develo...@erinors.com>
Subject Re: Damn it! Tapestry Subversion screwed up!
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:21:21 GMT
I don't like command line too much... :)
But I have no problem with TortoiseSVN on WinXP (and I hope there won't be
any :)

Norbi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Massimo Lusetti" <mlusetti@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry development" <tapestry-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Damn it! Tapestry Subversion screwed up!

On 1/12/06, Geoff Longman <glongman@gmail.com> wrote:

> So now my productivity is falling as I don't trust subclipse to not
> fuck up my workspace. I have to check by hand that the revs in my
> workspace are the right revs.

Yes, subclipse has a lot of gotcha, i end up using svn from command
line and just using subclipse as a viewer of the current status of my
files.
But i think using the command line is not that bad, I've always at
leat one shell opened underneeth eclipse window.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

11.