tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <leona...@dtqsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tapestry at Top Level Project
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:20:19 GMT
Just my 2 cents:

+1 on the move since it reflects project maturity and gives a good
impression overall. I'd make sure the coding/documentation standards get
a lift up with the change to reflect the "new status".

On the other hand, having different committers for sub-projects would
allow to do a separate Tapestry-Components project maintained with the
Apache infrastructure... So, good for that too ;).

Of course, I'm just a contributor, not a committer ;).

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
DTQ Software