tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tapestry at Top Level Project
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:30:41 GMT
++1 On moving to a top level project.

Well, ok  I agree on all points. Sounds like the perfect time to have
tapestry show up on the top level project with a brand new look & feel
combined with maven2 build.

I don't want to, nor do I think I've earned the right to be any sort of
chairman of anything, but if no one else thinks they want to do it I will
volunteer my services as a last resort. Can't say how politically/anything
else savvy I would be at it but I'd try..heh I may be able to create some
new icons and such, but it's very very painful to do ;) (I just finished a
new tacos/tapestry icon plus maven theme that I'm itching to push out for
tacos, once the testng part is done)

Does this mean that tacos could move to apache and get subversion finally?
Woo hoo! :)

In summary, I think you've all completely earned your right to a top level
project by sticking to your guns and only designing what you thought was the
best solution, which has also been proven to be a sound path..So, bring it
on !

jesse