tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a chair
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:55:38 GMT
Don't sell yourself short. You have already passed the post by being
voted in as a committer. If you have the will and the free time to
invest I'm a +1 to the idea.

Myself, I have zero free time as it is and haven't yet figured out how
to function on negative free time.

Geoff

The Spindle guy.          http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle: