tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kent Tong <k...@cpttm.org.mo>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tapestry at Top Level Project
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:02:08 GMT
Howard Lewis Ship <hlship <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Anyone up for tapestry.apache.org? (I noticed we did have a discussion
> about this back in March.)

+1

> However, it requires a chairman to report to the board and I'm pretty
> desperate for that to ** not ** be me. I say this out of a mix of
> lazyness (I'm already too busy), self awareness (I do terribly at any
> kind of organization stuff) and political savvy (it would some ways
> demonstrate that Tapestry can survive without HLS).

I'm glad that Jesse is already volunteering. I'd suggest that the
PMC be setup first, then identify anyone who'd like to act as the
chairman and then vote.

> On that second point ... does anyone have any ideas about refreshing
> the Tapestry marketting assets?  It might be nice to have someone
> (semi-)professional design new icons and such.  The Circle-T is really
> looking dated!

My friend is very eager to help. She designed the covers of all my
books (see http://agileskills2.org/EWDT and http://agileskills2.org/DWSAA)
and some beautiful web sites (see
http://www2.cpttm.org.mo/training/cm104-03-2003-c/showcase but it's
in Chinese).