tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by JeffLubetkin
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:24:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by JeffLubetkin:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  An Australian directory for pure breed poultry breeders and people looking for poultry.
   Uses Tapestry 4.0,  Cayenne and Postgresql.  Allows breeder login to protect private information
and a flexible user search option.

+ = Zillow.com =
+
+ http://www.zillow.com/static/logos/zillow468.gif
+
+ http://www.zillow.com
+
+ Zillow.com is an online real estate service dedicated to helping you get an edge in real
estate by providing you with valuable tools and information.  We provide free home valuations
for over 60 million homes in the United States.  We are based on Tapestry 4.0, HiveMind, and
Spring.
+