tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry4Spring" by NandaFirdausi
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:32:13 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by NandaFirdausi:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Tapestry4Spring

  HowardLewisShip: This is pretty much overkill, since you can just acquire your AC and store
it into the DefaultSpringBeanFactoryHolder service with no additional work.  I do like that
you have a shutdown option, though.  I'm putting together a proper implementation for Tapestry
@ JavaForge.

- ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----
-
  HowardLewisShip: I've put together a basic Spring integration module: [http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-spring/
tapestry-spring]. The solution on this page is a little more flexible, however (at least for
the moment).
-
- ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - your version:''' ----

  NandaFirdausi: I've seen your implementation, and I like it too, just like your other code
;). I thing your implementation doesn't need spring listener anymore, am I right? If so, then
the choice to the user is if they do have another spring wep application with nothing to do
with tapestry, it's better to set the spring listener and do like this page says. If your
web application is all tapestry based (with spring as back-end support), then your code looks
cleaner for me ;)

- ---- /!\ '''End of edit conflict''' ----
-