tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing....testng?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:24:57 GMT
I poked around the mailing lists and found the discussion regarding
annotation inheritance. I don't believe I'm familiar enough with the
semantics to know what to say.

Is it really breaking the java annotation spec if you do a search on super
classes as well?

Either way I understand the frustration but don't think I can help if the
two core devs already voted -1 on this feature. Hmmm...