tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing....testng?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:31:40 GMT
Hi Kevin!

Sorry to comment about TestNG on the Tapestry list, but you might
guess that this thread caught my attention :-).

I thought I have addressed the @Factory problem: it's quite impossible
to handle: in case your real test is already marked as @Test than you
might finally decide to run it either directly or through a @Factory.
However smart the plugin would be it would not be able to figure out
your intention ;-).

About the other one I cannot comment, because I am not sure what you
are refering too. Please let us know and we will try to figure out a
solution.

cheers,

./alex
--