tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "SessionPagePersistence" by GregWoolsey
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:32:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GregWoolsey:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SessionPagePersistence

The comment on the change is:
fixed class name reference

  You need to add this PageEndRenderListener to all your pages, unless someone has a neat
trick for injecting it that I haven't figured out yet (improvements highly encouraged!).

- What we did was add this pageAttached() method to our base page class (extends AppPage,
ancestor for all our pages):
+ What we did was add this pageAttached() method to our root page class (extends BasePage,
ancestor for all our pages):

  {{{
  	public void pageAttached(PageEvent event) {