tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "SessionPagePersistence" by GregWoolsey
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:35:31 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GregWoolsey:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SessionPagePersistence

  Values are discarded if the last page rendered was not the same as the current page being
rendered.

- You'll need a Persistence strategy, some hivemodule magic, and a Page End Render Listener.
 Once it's done, just use @Persist("session:page") to use.
+ You'll need a Persistence strategy, some hivemodule magic, and a Page``End``Render``Listener.
 Once it's done, just use @Persist("session:page") to use.

  The strategy:
  {{{
@@ -147, +147 @@

  	</contribution>
  }}}

- The Page End Render Lister (example shows the definition of an annonymous inner class)
+ The Page``End``Render``Lister (example shows the definition of an annonymous inner class)
  {{{
  new PageEndRenderListener() {
  	/**
@@ -166, +166 @@

  }
  }}}

- You need to add this PageEndRenderListener to all your pages, unless someone has a neat
trick for injecting it that I haven't figured out yet (improvements highly encouraged!).
+ You need to add this Page``End``Render``Listener to all your pages, unless someone has a
neat trick for injecting it that I haven't figured out yet (improvements highly encouraged!).

- What we did was add this pageAttached() method to our root page class (extends BasePage,
ancestor for all our pages):
+ What we did was add this pageAttached() method to our root page class (extends Base``Page,
ancestor for all our pages):

  {{{
  	public void pageAttached(PageEvent event) {