tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Reynolds" <mark.reynolds.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 pretty much finished now
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:31:12 GMT
Jesse,

I am interested in jumping on the bleeding edge. Can you give us a quick
idea of what new or modified functionality we will get in going from 4.0 to
4.1 at this point (I know it incorporates Dojo and makes some infrastructure
changes to better support AJAX, but that is a little vague).

Also, you mentioned "I'm sure tacos is totally fu-$%ed, but that probably
won't take very long to fix." So does that mean if we want to start playing
around with tacos, we should stay with 4.0 until there is a new snapshot of
tacos for 4.1? Or is there tacos-like functionality in 4.1?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

-- Mark R