tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject 4.1 pretty much finished now
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:12:43 GMT
Validation is finally done, and I'm going to add the necessary logic to
dynamically add form components today. Does anyone care how I do this?

I was thinking that initially I'd make the 4.1 snapshot build availability a
little more prominent, followed by a continuous cycle of documentation/4.1
snapshot updates as more and more people start trying it out and find
issues/things they need to do what they want.

After it feels like people are more or less able to do the basic things and
not have everything blow up (there shouldn't be too much blowing up, unit
tests cover everything in the browser + server) I'd make an official
4.1release followed by more cycles/updates until we can mark it
"stable/final"
?

--
Jesse Kuhnert