tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 pretty much finished now
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:45:38 GMT
Yeah, I think so..We'll see what happens with client side validation. That
portion will depend on how much people have customized things there. At
least now the client side validates as much as the server side does. (in
that min/max date validate, min/max numbers validate, required clauses work
on all fields / etc...)

I'm sure tacos is totally fu-$%ed, but that probably won't take very long to
fix.