tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanForm Move
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:42:06 GMT
Ahh....I hadn't noticed that you had added in validation handling. Looks
pretty slick so far.

I worry about adding components into the library unless an active committer
is going to take responsibility for maintaining them - and the likely JIRA
issues they produce...But I guess even worse than that is not applying
patches that look good so...

Can you create a new patch that works off of tapestry 4.1 trunk ;) ?

P.S. Something came over me and I think I found a pretty easy way to make a
small modification to OGNL that would make it possible to definitively know
a target properties type, even if it is null. The only problem is that OGNL
seems to be in the hands of opensymphony/webwork right now and I've not seen
much response to any forum posts I've written. Oh well...

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.