tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "D&J Gredler" <djgred...@gmail.com>
Subject BeanForm Move
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:28:09 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to send the list a quick heads up in view of our previous
discussion: I've moved BeanForm to a separate SF project (
http://beanform.sourceforge.net/), uploaded it to Tassel, and have marked
the patch (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-965) obsolete. I
still think this would be a useful component to have in Contrib, and can
create an updated patch at some point in the future.

I think I've addressed all the issues raised in previous discussions on this
list (see the docs at the website), but would be happy for any further
critique. This applies especially to the rendering hierarchy. Thanks for all
the advice and direction given thus far.

Take care,

Daniel Gredler