tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "D&J Gredler" <djgred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanForm Move
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:24:01 GMT
I'll try to get you a clean 4.1 patch by the end of the week. Is that OK? I
seem to remember you mentioning an initial 4.1 being about a week out...

As far as support goes, I'll be around (and using this component) for at
least 6 months, during which time I can help whatever committer decides to
fix the "likely JIRA issues." ;-)

I thought WebWork had recently stopped using OGNL in favor of a homebrewed
solution... or was that a different framework?