tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "D&J Gredler" <djgred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanForm Move
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:30:14 GMT
If there's no rush, I think I'll take a couple of weeks and do it at a
leisurely pace. The SF project is Maven2-based, so the docs should transfer
nicely. Do you know of any Maven "license alert" examples that I can draw
from? Also, the Hibernate dependencies have a scope of "provided" (i.e. the
user has to provide the Hibernate jars at runtime if they want to use the
Hibernate integration features), though I don't know if that makes a
difference.

wrote:

> our
Tassel,