tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Venter" <scottven...@izazi.com>
Subject subscribe/unsubscribe and the faulty list serv
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:11:16 GMT
Good day folks.

These addresses do not work.

<tapestry-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org>:

<tapestry-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>:

More specifically the email sent to me when I subscribed informed me of
this:

Acknowledgment: I have added the address
   scottventer@izazi.com

I can not unsubscribe from this list using this mail box no matter what I
try, and as you can see from the list of mail addies that dont work, both
the user and dev list email addies are listed there. Also the list owners
addies seem to be invalid.

Have these addresses changed? If so why do the list serv response messages
not reflect the changes?

More importantly how the heck does one unsubscribe??
Thanks
Scott

in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.