tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Tapestry page CSS
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:25:27 GMT
The drop shadow effect would be cool. There's a dojo behavior thing
somewhere that can do that for you as well. (don't remember where that
is offhand)

There are definitely a few things that would be really nice to have
available in frameworks in general in this area. I was thinking that
having a service like this

http://ajaxian.com/archives/googles-rounded-corner-generator

available as part of the core framework in general would be cool. Drop
shadows could probably be another companion to this one. Those kinds
of things would be invaluable to have. (ie on top of enabling really
fast/easy development also enable really clean/nice looking UI's  )

What you are doing sounds like a good direction to go in / be thinking
about either way.

On 1/3/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
<snipped>
 I was initially trying for a decent drop shadow look to the
> page, but gave up (you just can't do an effective drop shadow without a
> couple of nested divs).
></snipped>
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship