tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subscribe/unsubscribe and the faulty list serv
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:48:12 GMT
The answer is at the bottom of the same email you sent out.

On 1/3/07, Scott Venter <scottventer@izazi.com> wrote:
> Good day folks.
>
> These addresses do not work.
>
> <tapestry-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

> <tapestry-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
> <tapestry-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
> More specifically the email sent to me when I subscribed informed me of
> this:
>
> Acknowledgment: I have added the address
>    scottventer@izazi.com
>
> I can not unsubscribe from this list using this mail box no matter what I
> try, and as you can see from the list of mail addies that dont work, both
> the user and dev list email addies are listed there. Also the list owners
> addies seem to be invalid.
>
> Have these addresses changed? If so why do the list serv response messages
> not reflect the changes?
>

> More importantly how the heck does one unsubscribe??
> Thanks
> Scott
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer