tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5: default binding is prop even in template
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:11:02 GMT
P.P.S. Votes for things like this almost feel "vulgar" or impure in
the academic sense that it means we've become so disconnected from one
another's style that it requires a full on democratic process to come
to agreements. It seems the vote is currently in favor of Howard
"unofficially" - so unless something (someones) make a stronger /
louder case he should be allowed to proceed unmolested. (but not
unchecked by all of our opinions ;) )