tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5: Brandable
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:15:52 GMT
Looking at it from a t4 viewpoint of services / etc I can't imagine
this isn't do-able in some way other than having to generate
.application files and drop in jars. (unless the jars only contain
resources)

Of course you and Howard know more, just throwing in the idea that you
have a ~lot~ more access to how the internal works than you did in
t3..

On 1/29/07, Mark Stang <mstang@pingidentity.com> wrote:
> Howard,
> We ship two versions of our product.  The first is a Ping Identity version, says Ping
Identity/PingFederate all over it.  The other version is "branded" for our OEM customer to
re-sell.  In T3, in order to do this I have two jar files to implement this.  Each is a Tapestry
Library.

> When I have a "branded" component I do something like this:

> However, I have had to create hacks to work-around issues like the .application file.
 I have a Library refence:

Specification 3.0//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_3_0.dtd"><library-specification>

--
Jesse Kuhnert