tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Davor Hrg" <hrgda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: do we really want dojo so tightly integrated in tapestry?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:17:04 GMT
Does this resistance to abstracting means that tapestry will not be usable
without
javascript support ?

I actualy don't mind it, since I focus my developement on moz/IE only after
all.
minimal dojo sounds fine to me

how about following:
 - default: minimal-dojo
 - pure: no-js

components that can not be used without dojo should not be inside core
framework,
they belong to the contrib.

client validation could be pluggable

Davor Hrg