tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Numa Schmeder <n...@euroconsumers.com>
Subject Re: New T5 Snapshots
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:46:50 GMT
I don't understand, you said in the previous post that templates can
be placed in the root context (that's great!) But in this mail you
say that tap4 style templates must be in WEB-INF! Why?  Tap 4
templates are great (in my point) and they should be also working in
the root context.  I think most of the people will use tap 4 style
templates, and putting everything in the root context is cleaner for
the web developer-designer that don't have to see all kind of other
file.

Anyway good work and nice Job waiting to test Tap 4 :D