tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Tapestry page CSS
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:05:46 GMT
Acknowledged.

The default.css will always be the first stylesheet, so it will always be
overridden by any other stylesheets or inline styles.

I think there's a marketting/psychological value to having Tapestry apps
"pop out" as looking good and a little different, but ultimately, its not so
important.  I was initially trying for a decent drop shadow look to the
page, but gave up (you just can't do an effective drop shadow without a
couple of nested divs).

What is important is things like the basic tapestry-error styling, working
correctly (but still easy to override) without needing inline styles or
style attributes.