tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r492704 - in /tapestry/tapestry5/tapestry-core/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/tapestry/ main/java/org/apache/tapestry/corelib/base/ main/java/org/apache/tapestry/corelib/components/ main/java/org/apache/tapestry/internal/bindings/ ma
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:58:03 GMT
Did you catch my blog posting about these ideas?  If you don't bind the
value parameter, then it deduces the value parameter by matching up to a
property of the container that matches the component's id.  Thus:

<input t:id="userId" t:type="TextField" size="30"/>

is the same as:

<input t:id="userId" t:type="TextField" value="prop:userId" size="30"/>