tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PageTester test failures
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 07:46:43 GMT
If you refactor a class and then do a build, the source file is compiled at
its new package and name, but the old .class file is left behind until your
do a make clean.  TestNG then picks up both .class files.  Eclipse, on the
other hand, is smarter about cleaning out the bin folder after such a
change.