tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5: Brandable
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:51:26 GMT
I don't know that it would be too different, perhaps:

<t:comp type="branded/HeaderLogo"/>

And the trick will be to mount only a single "branded" library.

On 1/29/07, Mark Stang <mstang@pingidentity.com> wrote:
> Howard,
> We ship two versions of our product.  The first is a Ping Identity version, says Ping
Identity/PingFederate all over it.  The other version is "branded" for our OEM customer to
re-sell.  In T3, in order to do this I have two jar files to implement this.  Each is a Tapestry
Library.

> When I have a "branded" component I do something like this:

> However, I have had to create hacks to work-around issues like the .application file.
 I have a Library refence:

Specification 3.0//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_3_0.dtd"><library-specification>

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship