tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From RonPiterman <rpiter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Default Tapestry page CSS
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:55:00 GMT
I have a small problem with default style.

If I look at a project developement cycle, this will influence, or go
into the prototyping stage - but I doubt if ever going into production
stage.

I find there is alot "to know" to make it to a production with tapetsry
- I really would like to "need to know less" - now I also have "to know"
how to override styles, primarily, which styles are predefined and
exactly which rules they use,- ouch!

It might be great for teaching tapestry, which is what howard does, but
for using it for real life projects, which is what I do, its not a prime
feature at all...

Cheers,
Ron