tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From RonPiterman <rpiter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: do we really want dojo so tightly integrated in tapestry?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:55:07 GMT
ok - now that you mension it *g* :
I am thinking about openning the next discussion about the default value
of the renderTag attribute... I guess changing it in 4.1 is not
realistic since it will break so much - but do we really need it true on
all elements except Insert ? why then the exception with insert? Don't
know how others do - in my case, almost every If/Else has a
renderTag="false", Cheers, Ron