tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by ReadyRickshaw
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:25:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ReadyRickshaw:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  Not publically available, but Tapestry is used in [http://www.powersteeringsoftware.com/Enterprise-Solutions/
PowerSteering Enterprise], which is on-demand, enterprise-scale software for Lean Project
and Portfolio Management.

+ = ReadyRickshaw, Inc. =
+ ([http://readyrickshaw.com])
+
+ We've set up this site to let programmers buy and sell bits of code. We've just recently
(early 2007) opened for business, so any comments are welcome, and it's currently free to
post your code. We're using Tapestry+Spring+Hibernate+Jetty, and we're looking forward to
T5...
+