tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhanji R. Prasanna" <dha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page lifecycle listener
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:09:18 GMT
Hi Howard

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to use Guice to inject t5 pages. The
service configuration is also giving me some grief--took awhile to realize
you need to deploy the app as a jar in lib to tomcat. Maybe I should wait
till the codebase is a bit more mature.
In the meantime any ideas on how to use guice annotations on t5 pages
without a t5 @InjectService?

thanks
Dhanji