tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN reorganization
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:29:59 GMT
Based purely on the solution Daniel outlined to get things working properly
I'd say the changes are quite reasonable. .

Not from a non IDE perspective, but in the everyday reality of dev kind of
way..If something's a pita for a core dev and re-organiziing svn makes it
easier for them I say that's a perfectly legitimate reason.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer