tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "D&J Gredler" <djgred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN reorganization
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:12:38 GMT
I don't have strong opinions one way or another, but I'm currently using
Eclipse with a *very* nested project with *lots* of modules (in the 30's, I
think), and although it's kind of sucky that Eclipse doesn't support nested
projects, it's still workable with the M2 plugin. Also, as long as the
dependencies don't change, you can still nest the modules and just drill
down into the tapestry-ioc directory and build it on its own, even if it's a
child module to tapestry-project.