tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Strand" <do.not.eat.yellow.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN reorganization
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:05:28 GMT
It's actually possible to use nested projects in Eclipse if you:

1. Check out the parent project into your workspace.
2. Type "mvn eclipse:eclipse" in the parent dir - eclipse project files
are now generated for all submodules.
3. Delete or rename the .project file in the parent dir.
4. Choose "Import" --> "Existing projects into workspace" and browse to
the parent dir
    You can now import the subprojects into your workspace
    (won't work unless you removed the parent's .project file)
5. Restore the parent's .project file

Martin