tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Jue" <teamp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready for 5.0.5?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:34:38 GMT
I saw the radio button component was committed recently, thank you!

That was a big one for me. So far, I haven't been bleeding much even
though I am working with snapshots.  I hope that 5.0.6 Snapshots will
be available soon.

Besides the release of 5.0.5, I would appreciate any necessary fixes
to the quickstart documentation /mvn command strings/repository
locations, etc.  So noobs like me can get started on Tapestry without
loosing any inertia getting familiar with Maven.