tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "TomekKasprzak" by HowardLewisShip
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:00:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HowardLewisShip:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/TomekKasprzak

The comment on the change is:
Please don't use our Wiki for comment spam

- Describe TomekKasprzak here.
+ deleted

- Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student at WSG, Bydgoszcz). I will try to help
You guys moderate this wiki.
-
- I will fill it later in english now polish version:) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from
now.
-
- Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze zauwazycie
moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w
-
- moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam osoby
z polski.
-
- Im a member of moinwiki project and i also help there at the wiki.
-
- My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie] - soon i will
make blog there so everyone who know polish can write
-
- comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about
blogger so in one month it's gonna be online.
-
-
- Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to
contact me.