tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "TomekKasprzak" by TomekKasprzak
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 11:59:13 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TomekKasprzak:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/TomekKasprzak

  Describe TomekKasprzak here.

- Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student at WSG, Bydgoszcz). I will try to help
You guys moderate this wiki.
+ Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student). I will try to help You guys moderate
this wiki.

  I will fill it later in english now polish version:) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from
now.

@@ -16, +16 @@

  comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about
blogger so in one month it's gonna be online.

+ Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.

  Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to
contact me.

+ Messange to Howard why You delete my page and say that this is spam???
+