tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToCreateATabPanel" by ErikVullings
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:14:45 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErikVullings:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateATabPanel

+ ## page was renamed from Tapestry5HowToCreateTabPanel
  I wanted to create a tab panel in T5, and Kris Marinkovic was so nice to explain it to me
in his email on June 11, 2007 (in the tapestry users email list). It's actually quite simple
to do, and I've learned some new concepts from it too, so let's get to it.

  Assume you have created a Tab component (e.g. declared in org.example.myapp.components).
I'll keep it simple, and this component's Tab.html isn't there (so there is no template),
and the Tab.java only contains a default setter to display a message.