tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tapestry5HowTos" by ErikVullings
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:48:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErikVullings:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos

  == Code snippets ==

+  * ["Tapestry5CheckOutTheSourceCode"] - Examples and Demos of many components in the source
code, like the Palette, Grid, Beaneditform, etc.
   * ["Tapestry5SpringIntegration"] - How to inject Spring beans into Tapestry pages and components
   * ["Tapestry5Utf8Encoding"] - How to use UTF-8 encoding to support foreign characters
   * ["Tapestry5OutputtingRawHtml"] - How to output raw, unfiltered HTML
@@ -19, +20 @@

  ''Please add more 'how tos'. Remember to prefix the page name with Tapestry5.''

- == Examples and Demos in the source code ==
-
-  * ["Tapestry5CheckOutTheSourceCode"] - I was looking for a demo of the Palette, and I felt
like an idiot when Marcus told me that there is a great example in the source code...
-