tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tapestry5CheckOutTheSourceCode" by MikeRosseel
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:28:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MikeRosseel:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5CheckOutTheSourceCode

- Do you ever got that feeling when you are looking for something all over the place (Internet)
and the thing is actually right beneath your fingertips (on your own harddisk)? Lucky for
me, '''Marcus Veloso''' was so kind to point this out to me. Assuming I'm not the only one
to make such mistakes, I warn you, dear reader, to look for the treasures in the Tapastry
source code!
+ Do you ever got that feeling when you are looking for something all over the place (Internet)
and the thing is actually right beneath your fingertips (on your own harddisk)? Lucky for
me, '''Marcus Veloso''' was so kind to point this out to me. Assuming I'm not the only one
to make such mistakes, I warn you, dear reader, to look for the treasures in the Tapestry
source code!

  Hidden in the numerous folder layers of the java project, you can find demos of many components:
   * AssetDemo [https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-core/src/test/java/org/apache/tapestry/integration/app1/pages/AssetDemo.java
.java][https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-core/src/test/app1/WEB-INF/AssetDemo.html
.html]